Terrain-AI has been featured as a case study in the Government’s ‘AI – Here for Good: A National Artificial Intelligence Strategy for Ireland’.
The strategy sets out a vision that ‘Ireland will be an international leader in using AI to the benefit of our population, through a people-centred, ethical approach to AI development, adoption and use’, and lays out 7 objectives:
- Strong public trust in AI as a force for societal good in Ireland
- An agile and appropriate governance and regulatory environment for AI
- Increased productivity through a step change in AI adoption by Irish enterprise
- Better public service outcomes through a step change in AI adoption by the Irish
- A strong Irish ecosystem for high-quality and responsible AI research and innovation
- A workforce prepared for and adopting AI
- A data, digital and connectivity infrastructure which provides a secure foundation
for AI development and use in Ireland
The full pdf of the new strategy is available here.